Membership is open to all who have a concern for the quality of primary education and the growth and development of children between birth and the age of 13.
We offer both individual and whole school membership. A subscription which brings joint membership of both NAPE and the National Association for the Teaching of English (NATE) is also available.
Membership benefits include:
- Hard copy of our journal, Primary First, each term.
- NAPE News termly.
- Telephone and email helpline 24/7.
- Representation of primary interests to the media through media releases.
- Representation of primary interests through officers meetings with Government Ministers.
- Reduced price entry to NAPE events and conferences.
- Frequent professional development opportunites.
- National and local Festivals of Children’s Voices.
- Involvement in local NAPE associations whenever geographically convenient.
- Joint membership with other associations.
- A members area on our website, including a contact list of members and special offers.
|Annual Subscription Rates|
|– Individual and Associate Membership||£30.00|
|– Student In Training (SEE BELOW)||Free until Initial Qualification|
|– Joint individual or school membership of NAPE and NATE (All membership privileges of both associations)||£75.00|
|– Small Schools||£40.00
|– Large Schools||£55.00
|– Affiliated Organisations /businesses/libraries||£70.00
Use the online system above, or alternatively send your name or the name of the school together with the address and other contact details to Sally Swallow at the National Office.
Cheques should be made payable to NAPE or we will be pleased to arrange payment through bankers order.
We are also pleased to invoice for payment if this is to be made from official funds ( the strongly professional character of our publications, conferences etc make membership a legitimate expense met from school budgets).
If you are a student, click here to join.